imag·i·nal: of, relating to, or involving imagination, images, or imagery

Sunday, June 27, 2010

FIRST POST ON BLOGSPOT

imaginalFREQs is finally on blogspot!

imaginalFREQs started as a weekly podcast / MIX / start-up collective in constant search for the slushiest FREQuencies, lookin to promote and share music/ideas with artists like myself who are doing jus doing their thing, uploading tunes for free, exploring uncharted territories with their sound. . .

- iF is hub in an ever growing network of musicians who are onto some new fresh shit

- iF is a weekly podcast / NEUROmixCAST [ link ]

- iF will eventually become a community blog supported by the artists

- iF is CONSTANTLY on the search for the slushiest of FREQuencies, so subscribe

- iF is founded by me, and it's just me right now but im lookin to get shit movin, so drop me a line / send me tracks!

sytheriatlast (at) gmail . com

No comments:

Post a Comment